Our groups are selected by play style and how comfortable they are in the group. We are all about balance and believe it is important for your dog to Play, Learn and Relax while they are here. Because we get to know your dog’s individual personality and what makes them happy, we are able to ensure each pup is safe and healthy.
● If your dog will be participating in group play, we require a Meet & Greet. Call to schedule or click here to make reservations. All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed/neutured to participate in group activities.
● Naps are scheduled only for young pups, or if it is requested by the pet parent.
● Dinner is served at 4:30pm, and the treat is only if the owner provides it, or it is purchased.
● We do allow dog beds that can fit in a standard size washing machine in case of accidents.
● Swimming is included in daycare and is with selected groups. We also offer several great ways to personalize your dog’s stay, visit the activities page for more information.