Escape the Crate strives to be the cleanest, safest, and friendliest dog daycare and boarding facility in the Treasure Valley. In our facilities pups PLAY, LEARN & RELAX all day under the supervision of our trained and passionate Dog Daycare Team. We are looking for hard-working dog lovers with a great attitude who want to come join the Escape family!
We care about creating and maintaining a team that is happy to come to work each day. This means applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills, performing great in diverse team settings and the ability to be a great communicator. Escape is committed to being a discrimination free workplace.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Strong applicants will be excited to be a part of the best dog care team in town, be ready to learn new skills, and be prepared for a detail oriented and fun work environment.
- Be coachable and open to feedback
- Be friendly, welcoming, & respectful to team members and clients (two-legged and four-legged!)
- Be eager to learn about dog breeds and dog behavior
- Be able to communicate with fellow staff members
- Have great time management skills, task oriented and outgoing
- Experience leading co-workers
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure safe group interactions
- Maintain cleanliness of facility (kennels, play areas, etc)
- Dog bathing & nail trims
- Ensure coworkers complete daily checklist
- Communicate with supervisors
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends
- Scrub and sanitize kennels and facility
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Be able to stand on your feet 8 hours a day
- Repeated bending and walking
- Handle hot and cold weather
- Maintain happy attitude while dogs are barking and playing
SCHEDULING & AVAILABILITY
We are only seeking candidates that are able to work at least 3 days per week. Our shifts are 6:00am -1pm and 12:30pm -8pm. Seven days a week including Holidays.
We are filling positions at Escape on Elisa & Escape on Joplin, please specify the location that is most convenient along with availability.